2. PERMITTED ACTIONS:
- Contacting us or using the business information found on this website.
- Booking our services and paying online as described on the Services page.
- Subscribing to our newsletter.
- Reading about our company and its services.
- Consulting our marketing materials, which may include audio, videos, images, and blog entries.
3. NOT PERMITTED ACTIONS
- Using our website for any other reason than those listed above.
- Redistributing the materials found on our website in any way.
- Copying, editing, or publishing any material or media found on our website.
- Using this website for any purpose that is considered illegal under U.S. law, or with the malicious intent of any kind.
- Accessing this website through any automated or scripted means.
- Using or modifying this website in any way that affects its availability, visibility, or accessibility for other users.
- Providing wrong information in a knowing manner when subscribing to, booking, or paying for any of our services.
- Collecting or using any data from this website for direct marketing purposes.
Custom Maids reserves the right to partially or permanently restrict users from any and all parts of our website. If you are banned, you must not try to access the website again or bypass the restrictions placed by our administrators.
4. BREACHES OF OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Any breach of our terms and services, or any reasonable suspicion that they have been breached, will prompt the administrators of Custom Maids to take any or all of the following measures entirely at our discretion:
- Send you a formal warning
- Ban you from accessing the website, either temporarily or permanently
- Commence legal action against you
5. VARIATIONS ON THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to revise these terms and conditions without prior notice to its users. Continuing the use of Custom Maids will be taken as an automatic agreement of all revisions.